Give Yarns this Christmas Part Two
I am going to give away another bag of yarns for free!
So many to receive!!!!
So many yarns to receive!!!
Here are the mechanics:
Create a blog entry about making crocheted items as christmas gift.
Entry is only valid for residents of the Philippines
I will announce the winner (or winners!) before December 15, 2012. Deadline of entries will be on December 7, 2012.
I will announce the winner (or winners!) before December 20, 2012. Deadline of entries will be on December 18, 2012.
Hope you will join and have colors of ginantsilyo!
>> You should be able to tell a story about the item you are making and to whom you will be giving it away and why.
>> The post should contain pictures of the finished item and if you can tell how you made it/pattern, the better.
>> Notify me about your entry and submit a comment below containing the link to your blog (or facebook album or facebook notes)
>> include a link of my blog in your entry
>> Share your story on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crochet-in-the-Philippines/250963308355948?ref=hl
Good luck! I will include yarns from my Indonesian Yarn, Turkey Yarns, Feltable lambswool, Baguio Yarns, Japanese Yarns and Cotton yarns
These are the yarns you will receive from me!
1. Japanese Fancy Yarns – they are soft and fluffy. I have last lot of two balls. I previously made slippers from these yarns and they are terribly comfy! Great for gift giving!
Japanese Yarns – white & fluffy FANCY YARN
2. Indonesian Yarn from www.crochetandme.com. I had difficulty choosing which to part. Since I have three balls of these (Oh no, please do not beg me to give them all!) and its my favorite shade! I just have to let go of one just for christmas! One ball is enough to be a small bolero or a bag.
Indonesian Yarn – from www.craftandme.com Soft Cotton
3. Nature Cotton – these are bulky mercerized cotton threads (You can request me to give you same color if you won!) that is great for amigurumi! Coz I already made one using them
Mercerized Cotton – (bought in Saudi Arabia)
4. Turkey Yarns – just arrived! Yes, these are my newest yarns to date. I am going to let you have one alpaca yarn and one mako cotton yarn so you can get acquianted to a different variety. The alpaca yarn is very thin. Great for a very light shrug or cardigan. It’s 50g at 600m
ICE YARNS from Turkey (www.yarn-paradise.com) Alpaca and Mako Cotton
5. Baguio Yarn – Green. Yup one big ball of baguio yarn. You can make a long sleeve cardigan from just this one big ball
Baguio Yarn Acrylic – One big ball
6. Lots of yarns. I have lots of these loads. These are acrylic except for the mint green which is cotton. I will never use them probably, but you might want them. This is just bonus, you can tell me to keep it if you do not want them.
7. Feltable lambswool from china. They are made from 90% sheep wool. You can use this for felting. I have made a lot of projects using this. I will give two small spools in beautiful navy blue color
Feltable Lambswool from China
If you so want a particular yarn in my stash we could negotiate : D