- YARNS (of course!) – I used a variegated pink wool (bulky) and soft cotton
- Plain black headband
- A hook (4.5 mm)
- Adhesive tape (Double sided) – Glue STick is much better, mind you.
- some leaves to accentuate
- button for the flower applique
Using the variegated wool yarn crochet chain to cover the entire length of the head band.
Cover the headband with the crocheted chain. Put it in place using an adhesive tape. It is much better to glue it with a glue stick, but my glue gun’s at home back in the province so i have to improvise.
Create a 5 Flower applique using the solid pink cotton yarn.
– Chain 3 slip stitch to form a ring. *Chain 4, slip stitch into the ring * (Repeat 4 more times)
Attach a yellow button to the flower.
Attach five leaves at one side of the headband.
Attach the flower applique by sewing it into the headband.
Now you have an improvised headband. Pretty easy right?
Momoink loves it so much that she tries it on: