Following up my previous post about crocheting the Angie Heart’s crochet lace shorts, here are the instructions on how you would crochet the square motifs together:
1. You have to follow the instructions up to 5th round.
2. For the 6th round, crochet the first half of the open shell [ 3ch, dc 1ch, then sc into one of open shell’s of another square, sc into the ch space]
Then continue doing the rest o f the open shell into the square.
3. crochet 1 ch and sc into the next ch space of the other square then ch 1 and sc into the next ch space of your square
4. Do the same thing on the next ch spaces. Do 2ch sc into the other square, 2ch and sc into the square for all ch sp with 4 ch. and 1 ch sc 1 ch to the ch sp with only 3ch.
Your two squares should be connected as if they were crocheted as one 😀
5. Finish connecting two squares by connecting the corner open shells again: 2dc ch, sc on the other square, ch 2dc into square
Finish the rest of the 6th round:
Connect 6 squares together. And make two connected rectangles so that’s 12 square motifs you have to make!
Next is crocheting the mesh on top of the motifs :D